Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: NIZO 6056 manual?

  1. #1
    dogstarman
    Guest dogstarman's Avatar

    Post

    Anybody have one they could photocopy for me if I send you postage and a few bucks? Or know where I could view one as an Acrobat file?

    Mine is on it's way from Germany and I doubt if it will include a manual I can read...

    ------------------

  2. #2
    Konton
    Guest Konton's Avatar

    Post

    It ain't the manual for that model, but it's close . . .
    http://server42.hypermart.net/super8...izo%206080.pdf

    Sooner or later this will be at super8mm.org

    ------------------
    Konton the Grey

    [This message has been edited by Konton (edited November 12, 2001).]

  3. #3
    Matt Pacini
    Guest Matt Pacini's Avatar

    Post

    Howdy!
    I'm selling the Nizo 6056/6080 manual on ebay for $10.00 as a PDF file.
    Email me privately, & I'll give you one for free.
    (Howz that for a deal?)
    Warning, it's kinda big though. Looong download!

    Matt Pacini

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •